Wednesday 3 June 2020

Space travel

If I went to space it blasted up. It took a long time to get to the international space station. The booster was going very fast. When I got on to the moon there was no gravity and I was floating up. When you are on earth it has gravity so that means you won’t float but in space you will float because it has no gravity. I had to train hard for a month to find some Experience. I felt so happy. I had to do exercise because I became weaker . The next morning I just arrived at the international space station. I felt happy. I was so proud of myself And I was so happy. I was tired going to space So I needed water and everyone was so happy that I arrived safely and sounded. I even got a big cup of water and everyone cheered for me and I was getting happy with a big smile. I brought a lot of things for the people.I floated with the people and had a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.