Tuesday 16 November 2021

Have To See A Doctor

Today I went to see the doctor because I had a shortness of breath me and my went to the doctor together but first we had to wait outside then when they called my mum phone that's when me and my mum went to see the doctor the doctor was very tall and was a gender we walked in and he asked me a few question and then I had a check up and then the doctor said I was okay but he said I was not okay with the breathing so then I went to get the thing I need Asthma+Respiratory and Ventolin and some medicine when me and my mum went back home I had a drink of water and was eating my mum and my sister was making chip so I came to have a look then my mum made some clothe and then took a sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.