Tuesday 25 January 2022

Missing my family

 At Mymmar πŸ‡²πŸ‡² my family is there my grandma my little cousin are there and it very fun being at Mymmar but it sad cause of this COVID I really want see my family but I can’t but I really hope that one day I get to see my family and also I want to become I  Monk because my religion is Buddhists I still remember  all the time I had fun at Mymmar but now that there is this pandemic human can’t really go out. But we know that one day this pandemic won’t last forever But life is just life we can’t stop every pandemic and for all the doctors thank you so much for keeping us safe and for the Prime minister thank for telling us the right thing to do and how to keep our self safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.