Monday 7 February 2022

Buddha History

 The Buddha once was walking to a forest and the people in the village said to the Buddha to not go that way there other way the villagers said they did not want the Buddha to go that way because was this man that cut human fingers off and make it into a necklace he only need one more finger because he wanted a thousand the Buddha did not mind and walk forward then the man the cute finger off was sitting on the rocks and said do not move or else I cut your hand the Buddha did not move but he sees Buddha moving he then said  don’t move I told you, the Buddha replied I am not the motion is then the man thought was if it was bad to kill this man The man said if you move I will cut your even my mum’s the Buddha told the man I don’t mind because if I die people will burn me then the Buddha told him to cut of the branches then the man did it then the Buddha said connect it together the man said I can’t Buddha said the same thing if you cut a human finger can you connect it together if cut of a human head can you connect it together the man then fell down and said I have never heard something that helped me like that. This is also something to say if you give someone in their birthday and they don’t want it it yours so if someone says bad thing to you if you ignore it not you it them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.