Wednesday 23 October 2019

Immersion Assembly

This morning the whole school went to the hall to have immersion Assembly happen on the first day of each team is to show what each team is doing for inquiry that term.

On the stage actor was mr Burt and ms teler and also mr jacobasen and also me Mr samarball. Ms samarball came out with his motorbike and also mr samarball dress up like a girl and Mr Burt to.

After mr jacobasen tell us a story after we all watch team 1 movie it was fun for me and after we watch team 2 movie ms Gaston was wearing a weird mask and mr cater.

ms maron was supergirl and ms teleso. The moive fun after it was team 3 the movie  was about being  respect  the pt England way the movie was happy for me. Next it was team 4 it was about the toy shop I love the song it the git up i love it because I love the song.

Next it was team 5 team 5 was a dace I love the teacher dace I felt sleeping after.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.