Tuesday 8 October 2019

On Monday holiday

On Monday my sister friend came to my house when my sister friend came to my house my sister friends  played snake and ladder after we went to sing a song with  The microphone. Next my friend came to my house and after we dace and sing but my friends didn’t want to sing so only my sister friends sing and my sister also me sing then my friends and my sister friend came in to my car and we all went to the  washing place after my mum take my sister friend and my friend to their house and after we went back to the washing clothes my mum  waited inside the car after the clothes when the clothes was dry we went back home so after arrive home and my family after we went inside and drink milk and brush our teeth and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.