Saturday 9 May 2020

Funny ride

Yesterday me and my sister ride  on the bike we went all the way down the hill and our face and our helmet was up we was like why did we did this my sister say I don’t know after my sister had a plan my sister said to ride on her bike my sister stayed at the front and I had to stay back of the bike be and my sister was going crazy when we went down the hill my hair was float and my helmet went out and then when we went back up we was so tired because there was 2 people on the bike when we was close to get home we fall next to the tree me and my sister have to walk back home .We look so funny my dad was laughing at us because we look like we got a scratch  me and my sister ride on the bike 5 time when we went inside we have a shower after that we wash our hand then put on powder after that me and my sister put on our clothes then we went down stair me and my sister was laughing it because of the funny ride  we was talking about the funny time a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, I love your story about bike riding. I especially like your picture. It sounds like you had a real adventure and gave your dad a big laugh. Keep having fun and sharing on your blog. Don't forget you can join our hangout at 11:30 to see your friends and teachers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.