Saturday 2 May 2020

Getting happy when the Tv work

Last week my mum bought a computer when we plugged the computer work the tv did not work so we just have to watch on the computer   and then a few week my mum said where should we put the computer I said we should put it in my sister room because there was no more space down stair
cause there was computer down and the computer is big so that why we can’t put it and the new computer is very pretty and it is big  and 2 day later the tv work because there was enough for the tv plugger we now can watch tv when we get bored and when there no cartoon we can watch on our computer. The computer work very well and my mum loved it and you can watch and write on a note pad  and play any game you want. It very nice our house has 2 computer the big one is my sister and the little one is my. I was very excited when my mum said it your because I never had a computer in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon. Wow, how exciting getting a new computer. Please read your work to check it makes sense. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.