Sunday 4 April 2021

Easter

Yesterday I went to music class to do some practise with my flute. I was learning how to play Mary had a Little Lamb, for 1 hour after learning how to play mary had a little lamb I was quite tired for a while after I finished because the flute was little heavy, while I was packing my Flute up my music teacher gave me a Easter  egg which was a mini one, then I replied “Thank you” to my music teacher  my music teacher replied to me “no worry”. After I finished packing my Flute up I said to my music Teacher “Happy Easter” then she said “have a happy Easter to”. When I got to my mum car I told my mum that my teacher gave me a Little mini Easter egg, my mum then said “that is a great thing to hear”.  So while me and my mum also my sister was going home we was feeling quite hot because it was little sunny, when me and my mum and my sister got home we was bored so we just watched tv after a few minutes some of my aunties got to my home one of my aunt gave me a Easter bunny chocolate. I then said “thank you” to my aunty after that the parents were talking about flowers so me and my sister just watched tv. After 30 minutes some of my aunty went home and one of my aunty stayed so my aunty and my sister can have dance practise with some of the parents. When we got to the practise house which was my other aunty house my sister and my aunt went and danced with the parents because on Monday they will be performing on a big stage with other cultures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.