Wednesday 28 April 2021

Helping Family

 Today my Dad went to build a house somewhere because my Dad was a house builder my dad work hard so we can get money and my Mum sell makeup and sell clothes so we can also get money and buy a new house, but also today my mum decided to change some flower because we haven't changed some flower for months so we went outside and get gloves in case we touch the worm. My sister first brings some flowers and my Mum too I was eating breakfast after I ate some bread with milk I put gloves on my hand and went outside to help we first took some flower dirt so the root of the dirt can grow and make some beautiful flower. Me and my sister looked for some worm so we can put them on dirt and let it live alone. My mum first took some dirt and put it on the concrete and clean the flower pot and put dirt in the flower pot after that we put them back and clean the concrete. We clean the concrete by getting water and making the dirt go on the dry dirt so it can clean up the concrete because today was a sunny day. After we finished I went for a bath because I was dirty a lot so I went to get myself clean after I finished showering I get ready to play with my toys. After that my sister went to shower after my sister finished showering my sister make some food to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.