Saturday 4 September 2021

SUNNY BORING DAY

 Today is a Sunny day but a very boring day it is because of lockdown I been staying at home a long time since now because of lockdown but it is good day to have a walk outside seeing nature but also don’t forget to wear a face mask. Here is a photo I took to show you how the view looks. 

I really hope that lockdown finish because it is very boring staying home and also my family has no work to do which it is hard for us to get food but luckily I found out that you can also get food for free you just call and ask them for food  if you are struggling to get food  and they will probably come give you food but in the first time you order you would have to go to them thanks to my school it really help us out to get food.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.