Friday 24 September 2021

THE WALK

Today my family has been staying at home we have been very bored my sometime me and my sister have a long walk like an 1 hour walk and I still remember me and my dad had a 2 hour walk let me tell what we sawed when we had a walk at Western Spring Lake Side Park me and my dad sawed like 60 eel under the black big swan and we even sawed people trying to get one even though it said no fishing my dad  moved ford we sawed duck and little cute duck they were so little following they're mum my sister and my mum was on the other side take a thousand photo like when we just got to Western Spring they already like took 14 photo like what and also I wanted to tell you something when I near the swan I gave my hand it and it try eating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.