Sunday 29 November 2020

Black Friday America

 On Friday me and my mum went to the Sylvia park we bought crispy chicken sushi we then went to find a place to eat then my mum and me went to a seat and ate our sushi after eating our  sushi we went to the mall and it was Black Friday so they  made the clothes and all kind of stuff  not expensive we first went to farmer and bought towel and clothes next we went to the warehouse we bought clothes again and pants and we bought foods and tissue  and soup the last we bought a watch  it was black and red it was awesome the time was correct to I was very happy to get my new watch!

Next we went to a ring shop  we just look at the staff but we bought nothing from that after that we went to a toy shop and we bought lot of toys it was so cheap 3 for 1 dollar it was all beautiful toys and we went home my dad was at home I told my dad that I got a new watch he was very happy and when I got inside my home just started to play with  the my toys then I said thank you to my mum and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.