Sunday 1 November 2020

Me staying at home

 Yesterday me and my family stayed home me and my sister was doing a game which was a math game  we had to Rock Paper Scissors shoot  and whoever win have to ask the people are answer and the people have to get it right and if you get it wrong then you lose and the people ask the question get 1 point,

My sister was very good at playing the math game she got 4 points  and I got 2 point me and my sister did not get to play that much because it was time for  us to go to temple. My dad had to drive the car me and my sister sat at  the back me and my sister was listening to song  because it was boring. When we arrived at the temple we first pray to Buddha. Then I went to play with my friend we rode bike my friend us was a neighbour to the Buddha so all my friends rode bike at my friend house.

My friend name was Chan Rott me and him went to his house and we rode the bikes on the water i was wet little bit cause I was riding my friend bike and rode it on the water I did a big splash and boom it almost made me a big wet lucky me i was only a little bit wet. When it was time to pray for Buddha we all went we and to pray for 1 and a half hour maybe me and my friend was very tired. At 6 my family went home.My mum cooked us fish and hams it was very .We ate rice and hams and soup it was so tasty . My dad really liked my mum cooking all my family’s liked mhm cooking and we ate it all. The we went to sleep at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.