Sunday 22 November 2020

Playing with friend

 Today all my family woke up at 6 and I woke up at 6.40 because we had to go to a temple. It is so far! That it will take 1 hour. My family had a shower at 6. 16 and  then I woke up  I shower because I was so slow after that I went to change my clothes and I dry my hair and went to go eat and drink it was with banana and milk.

When I finished eating breakfast me and my family went to the temple me and my sister also my mum went to sleep but not my dad because he had to drive. My family went to sleep because it was sunny and also it was also hot when we arrived at our destination which was at the temple we first prayed and I played with my friend later that we all ate rice with soup and chicken.

Next my family went home and then my friend came to my house we was play until we found a egg! We made is a home and the home was very warm for the egg we wonder what egg was and it was bird egg we took a care of it a lot and then my friend dad came to pick us up because we had to got to soccer to practice.

At 7 o’clock I went home because my mum came to pick me up and I went home my mum told me to shower after showering I ate rice again my dad a very yummy ham my family think it was great cooking finally after eating I watched tv but first I brush my teeth and then watched tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.