Sunday 9 May 2021

Happy Mothers Day

Today me my Dad and sister are planning to go to Sunday Market because today is Mother's Day and we are surprising my mum with something to give. My sister is going to make a note for my mum, I am going to give my mum  which a cactus it is because my mum likes flowers and also cactus she really wants flowers and cactus in our house and outside of our house also I am going to give my mum some coins . My dad is going to give my mum toys. But we also bought some food we bought some fishes, oranges and some yummy meat balls to eat. We had to drive around 17 minutes probaly when we got there we bought all want we need and went back home without showing my mum. My mum was watching her phone it was because my mum was bored we all first did what we had to do after we did our inportant decaration and thing we gave it to our mother and she was shocked suprised and kissed me on the nose but before we gave it to my mum we said Happy Mother Day and gave it my mum was also happy that my did a great job for helping the family by going to shopping and doing the dishes and going to buy food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.