Monday 17 May 2021

  1.  Yesterday my mum took me to Pt England beach but before my mum took me to Pt England Beach she let me play at my cousin house for 2 hours and then took me to Pt England Beach when I got to Pt England Beach some of my friends were there but before I left I said to my mum thanks and also said bye and went to go and play. Something lucky when I went to Pt England Beach was that my best friend was there. Me and my best friend went to the park I used my best friend bike. I used my max speed on the bike and  Soa used his max speed running. When we both got to the park we played zombie I let some of my friend to join the game it was because they was quite bored and we didn't have much people after we played we went back to the dad playing soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.