Saturday 24 July 2021

FOGGY DAY

 Today I woke up, tidy my room then I brushed my teeth I then went downstairs while I was making my breakfast I looked at my backyard I didn’t know that it was going to be a huge fog out my backyard. The grass was wet nearly turned white.After a few minute some fog flew up but if you look further from my house it would be so foggy then the fog went out from my house there was just a little bit fog. The first view I sawed of the fog was beautiful it had a good looking for my backyard. I hope the second view was getting little bit less fog it was just getting less the more time goes the less the fog runs out the second thought I was seeing a cloud down but less fog now the last view is okay and has a different look but shines bright and looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.