Wednesday 21 July 2021

Karangahake Gorge Historic Walkway, Ohinemuri River. Trip

 Yesterday me my family my cousins and my best friend went on a trip. It was a long journey, guess how long it took us to arrived it was literary 2 hours and 34 minutes! While we were in the car I opened some songs but before we went, we had to brush our teeth shower and even get changed my mum and my sister  were doing their makeup and after my family finishes we had to wait for the people but then people came early but my aunty took so long to get to our house my mum told the people that they should wait at the BP Gas Station we were last to get to the BP gas Station you guys know why it because my Aunty she took a long time but when my aunty arrived we went straight where we were supposed to go when we arrived at the  BP Gas Station we took a break me and my best friend were both busting so we ask our uncle if he could take us to the toilet he said "Sure", So we both went with my uncle to the toilet after we finished we wash our hand we then had no time we had to go to the Karangahake Gorge Historic Walkway, Ohinemuri River. I opened songs along the long journey, by the way, I went with my best friend. after we listened to songs we meditate when then stop we bought some food to not be hungry we did it as fast as we could we went in the car but we didn't speed at all. My best friend dad drove the car when we arrived we wait for the other but while we were waiting we took some awesome videos after we sawed my family and my sister-friend family we had a little picnic I ate rice with fish ball it tastes good but then I was excited to go on a long bridge so I ate fast but wasn't on a huge rush when we all finished eating we packed up and went we took the 1hr and 30-minute walk we saw some cool nature. My favorite walk was the tunnel one it took like about 20 minutes or even 15 minutes it took so long their little light and some little mini waterfall after we went around for 1hr and 30-minutes we went back all the way from the start and then played we ate a little next stop was to the waterfall when we went there it was so cool we went in the forest and then the waterfall was so cool it even had some huge rock I went down with my uncle and my best friend we took photos we didn't make ourself wet how we step on each rock which was big  after our last stop we were going to this place that had a great back view we then had another  picnic after all those time we then pack up and went home happily and safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.