Friday 16 July 2021

GOING ON A TRIP

Yesterday me my family and my aunties and my friends went on a trip to Britomart  it was sure a big journey if we went on car..But my mum told the people that wanted to go should take a train my family  and my Aunty and her children got to the train station first. We had to wait for my other friends and my sister friend, while we was waiting my mum had a good idea my mum said to go for a short shopping so we went for a short shopping at Glen Innes since it was close to Glen Innes Train station  we went while we was shopping I saw my friend so then I told my mum that my friends is heading to the train station my mum said “WHAT!” My mum then called my auntie and said  “We have to hurry up they are here!” My auntie quickly came and then we head back to go we then sat down on the chair at the train station waiting then our train came fast we stood up and went on board inside the huge long train we then sat, I sat by my mum, my sister was sitting near her friend then my mum wanted to sit  by her friend so my mum told my friend to swop spot and let my friend sit with me so my mum can sit with my mum friend. When we arrive we stood up then went outside, the buildings were huge I was surprise that there were a lot of people. We than went on a ferry but before we went on the ferry we played for a while check out some cool staff after that we ate our lunch finally we went on board we first have to buy a ticket like we did when we went on the train it was quite cool when we went on the ferry I was kind of scared because I thought it was going to sink but it was actually quite fun when we went on the ferry after we went we saw  a place which I didn’t know, we saw a park which we then  went on after we played we went back on the ferry we was so lucky that we got the same ferry  we sat at the second floor but outside. The view was great when we got to town we straight went to the train station bought a ticket and zoom when we got home we relax I took a shower and my little cousin took a shower to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.