Thursday 19 August 2021

COVID-19 LOCKDOWN LEVEL 4

 Hi today I wanted to tell you guys here in New Zealand there has been a lockdown again and it is level 4 I was very shock when I heard that. I was sad that I didn’t get to go to schools but there was a Zoom for the  block in Pt England our amazing teacher gives us some brilliant staff to do but what did your teacher let you do, At home I would do Math-Whizz and I would try getting 38 gems but it would change in the lockdown I would do apps that Mrs Adina usually tell us to do if we finished our work.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, its great to know you are working hard with your at home learning. What has been your favourite thing to do at home during lockdown so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude, Ponyamon! Love to see that you are continuing the great work that you do at school. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.