Tuesday 10 August 2021

MUM STOMACH PAIN

Yesterday my mum my dad and me went to the hospital because my mum had a stomach pain my sister did not go because my sister had a test about the Olympic. Since I had to go to the hospital for my mum, I drop out of school at 12:00 oclock. When I got home I showered change onto my clothes and then we went to the hospital when we arrived my mum looked at her phone because the doctor from the hospital sent my mum a letter where my mum has to go when we read it we had to go on B level 6 when we arrived we asked a doctor what side do we go and then the doctor said just around the corner so we went and sawed and gave the letter then doctor said okay just have a seat while we was sitting I was watching my iPad then the doctor called us my family went in and a Burmese doctor  came to then the doctor asked some questions and then the doctor said to go outside to check my  mum KG the doctor told me and my dad to wait outside my dad was hungry so we bought some food at the hospital we went up and I was playing Minecraft and my dad was on my dad phone to text my after a few hour of waiting my mum can go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.