Wednesday 25 August 2021

LONELY TIME

 Today I wanted to tell you what my family been doing while the lockdown. So let talk about my dad my dad goes and clean the house and goes to the shop but my dad doesn’t forget about his mask now let talk about my mum my mum would make clothes and sell it but my mum is not selling them yet it is because the lockdown now my sister my sister would do her work a lot but if there was no work for her my sister would just be creative and make staff now it time for me so I would do my work usually and if I had break on Saturday and Sunday I would just go on my iPad but the most thing I miss is school.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see that you and your family keep yourselves busy. I miss going to school too and hope we'll be back there soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.