Thursday 23 April 2020

Being bored

Today I am so bored because I just do my homework but when I  finished I just watch tv but when I ask my sister to play she does not want to play because she just like watching tv. I just like playing outside because I like the fresh air and I like going on my bike and going Jogging because it like exercise and I like doing exercise because my mum says and my sister says you can get abs. I have to do my homework everyday and I was so tired because it was so hard and. When I finished I just have rest and I just eat then I do my homework again and when it three o’clock I get to play for  the whole day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, I am sorry to hear that you are bored. Sometimes when I am bored I read a book or draw a picture. I agree with your that exercise is important and I do hope you get abs of you want them. Don’t forget you can join us on Google Meet at 11:30 each day to see your teacher and friends maybe we can help entertain you.
    I love the pictures you are adding to your blog posts. Well done.
    From Mrs Carruthers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.