Friday 10 April 2020

Ester holiday

Happy Ester holiday miss Currther and my friend also my family I wish you have a nice holiday I hope you see your ester egg because it going to be cool and also don’t forget to put a teddy and a card at your window. And everyone please stay safe by coved 19.I have been making card and we are staying at home so we can stay safe and I miss you teacher and my friend too.I have been staying at my home 2 week ago but I can’t go anywhere but I still play with my family. My family trying to stay safe lives.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter holiday Ponyamon. Thank you so much for this message it made me smile. I love the way you share happy messages and encourage others to do the same. Did you have a nice Easter weekend?
    From Mrs Carruthers

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.