Monday 20 April 2020

Happy holiday

On my happy holiday I was so happy because it was my best day my sister loved dancing and me and my dad was playing snap with the cards and my mum was videoing my family and I had to give my sister a Nicholas because she did a nice dancing.My mum made lot  of food because it was like a party and then when it was night time we was watching tv and the cartoon was spider man we slept at     10 o’clock because we watch tv a long time ago but we also have to pray 20 minutes, my mum was awake because she was doing her homework and my sister to. My dad was sleeping he was snoring very loud and me then when it was morning we ate breakfast with bread  then we went and did our homework.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon. I like the way you are doing lots of writing. I also like how you have tried to use full stops in your writing.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.