Saturday 11 July 2020

Holiday programs

On Tuesday I went to holiday programs we get to do lot of fun things like watch movies and play at the nice big park and even get to eat lot of yummy food. On Thursday it the movie day so which mean we watch a movie till 2 o’clock my cousin was with me. The movie was about black panther we didn’t get to watch all the bit because it was almost 2 o’clock so we just tidy and play air hockey and also table tennis later we played musical statues I was very bad at it my friend was good at it I asked him how a you good at it? Then he said because he always plays at home he came second place but I came 7th places I wish that I was good like him. At 2’clock we all went home me and my cousin went home with her Aunty it was really long to get home because my house was a bit far from the holiday programme after 34 minute me and my cousin finally got home my cousin had to stay at my house for a while because her mum had to go to work that why she had to stay at my house. later her mum came to see her my cousin had to stay at my house a little bit more because her mum have to go and pick up her little baby brother her little baby brother was at kindergarten which was at tamariki ma school. My cousin looked tired when we came out Aunty car because her face was red and she was tired I was laughing she was hot that why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.