Thursday 30 July 2020

Netball

Today I went to net ball at 4.00am we practise then we played with a school we first practice we had to try to get it in the goal after 8 minute we played against a school that we don’t know we first try round 1, the other team got one score already when I join in we got one score and then we played again, Alina got a score later that the other team got a score. After the eight minute we had to change.

Later that we played. The other team got a score we try  but the still was at the front of us then again the other team got a score I tried hard and my team we never gave up we was close to win then I score, it then was home time we all said to each other thank you and then Ms Gaston gave us 2 jelly beans we said thank you and went home I told what happen to my sister everything what happen and then did our work the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.