Monday 13 July 2020

My fun Holiday

Yesterday my family and friends went to Adventure Park i had to use the yellow belt because I was little my sister rod on the car I had to played at the park which was quite fun I went on the rocket bit it was so fast we went around 15 time  I was almost dizzy then me and my best friend which was a boy went to the bus place for kid it took us all the way to the  top my dad bought me a ticket so which mean I can ride anything but if my dad did not bought me a ticket then I can’t ride the big kid one like the car one. When I hop on the car  it went fast down the mountain I was screaming ! Loud but I had to control the car so I did not scream that loud it was fast. My sister was in the zip line which  goes down fast I was sad because I was not allowed to go. After all my friend went on the horse ride it’s goes 10 time around. My mum went on the car bit and my dad went down fast the car was the second fast thing my mum liked the car ride because it was so fast later that I went to the  cinema which  was a movie place it was 3D we had to put on the glasses me and my friend was so excited. Later I went to look at my dad he was on the zip line I was looking my dad  was not scared at all when he went down the zip line later that we all went home the end.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.