Thursday 23 July 2020

Ice Skating

Today my family and friends went to Ice Skating the ice very slippery  I can kind of skate on the ice but I can’t go very fast because I will fall I only fall 3 time it was hard  my mum didn’t want to go ice skating because it was hard my friend was good at ice skating. My cousin dad went ice skating to. I needed to hold something when I first came then later I don’t need to hold I was little bit good but my friend was Good. My friend has been ice skating for 3 or 5 time that why they are good I been ice skating 1 time I can go little bit fast but if I hold something I go very fast. I liked when there was race I liked watching the race to after I sawed my mum at the shop she bought some donut then they made the ice go slippery so we all can go fast. Later I went home my friend came to my house only a while then she went home the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.