Sunday 2 August 2020

Going to my baby cousin house

Today I went to my little baby cousin house when we first went there his family was all sleeping when we knock on the door they all woke up except my little baby cousin later that my mum said to eat noodles I then ate some noodles after a few minute my dad came to eat to when my dad finish eating he went home to shower because he was at work when he was not at my little baby cousin house yet. When  my little baby cousin finally woke up  I played with him it took him long to wake up. Me and my little baby cousin went to listen some song he showed be how to dance banana cha cha so then I tried to do the dance I got it then we sang the song.A few minute later me and my little baby cousin went and play after my family went home the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.