Sunday 23 August 2020

Family Cleaning

Today me and my Family woke and brushed our teeth then went to clean the house I had to eat breakfast and also my mum my dad woke up early also my sister woke up early. I ate breakfast with some milk and Cereals. After I ate my breakfast I went to help my mum with her work first I help my mum   with her drawing thing when I finish that I did some plus then later that I help her with her take away when I finish i watch tvs my sister asked me a question which was math I got 2 wrong but one right when I finish the question I watched tv then my my mum called me she made my favourite noddle I said thank you to my mum lot of time then ate it all after that I washed some of the dishes then ate my medicine  which was called vitamin c and it is 4 to 12 and you can eat 1-2 but if your 12 + then you can eat 2-3 the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, I am so happy to hear that you have been so helpful at your house. I did some cleaning myself this weekend. Those noddles sound delicious, can you tell us a bit more about them? Do you have a photo of them?
    Keep up the great learning,
    From Mrs Carruthers

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.