Thursday 20 August 2020

Math


Today morning at 9.00 I woke and ate breakfast and then went into pt england class site after went to room 21 class site and click on the red button after click on the writing then did the letter f practise word  after that click on math there was work I had to do and it was bit hard but I triend my best the only thing that was a little bit hard is that how many day is in one year but I really like the work because it helps your brain working and to learn some wonderful staff my best bit was asking  questions




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, it is awesome seeing you doing the maths work form the class site. How did you find this activity? We hope to see you in the Morning at our Google Meet 9am.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.