Friday 14 August 2020

Reading Book

Today I been reading lot of book. I was reading about stick man and one chapter book which was about the tiger son  I liked the story about the the tiger son because it  has interesting words and it talk about lot of great staff and it talk about the tiger life.Also I like the stick man story because it talk about stick man that stick man went jogging  then dog was chasing him and the stick man went floating and then he was at beach later a man throw stick man  and then it was winter for Christmas a little boy pick the stick up and put it in a chimney then stick man dream that he find stick lady and the stick children’s later that stick man woke up because he heard a noise coming up the chimmy and it was Santa, Santa said hoho what a beautiful friend thank thank a lot with out a end. Stick man help Santa give people present and then took stick man home the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, I am glad you enjoyed reading your book. I like that story also. thank you for sharing what you thought on your blog. Don't forget you can include picture in your blog posts also.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.