Friday 21 August 2020

Online Learning

Today at 9.00 I went on the class site and went on the online call with my friend and teacher to learn some staff we First started with saying Good morning to Mrs Carruthers  and then we learn some word later Mrs Carruthers asked us if we want to hear some story and then we stayed yes when Mrs Carruthers finish reading she asked us some questions then Mrs Carruthers said bye to us then we left to do our work. First I did the hand writing then did the math when I first started it the work was a bit easy then when I was on page 3 and 4 it was a little bit hard but when I got the first bit it finally got easy then I finish my work. At ten o’clock I went to watch the assembly.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, It was so lovely seeing you at our Google Meet on Friday. I also love the hard work you have been putting into your maths. Keep up the great learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.