Monday 21 September 2020

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday on Sunday there was only three people there because the coroner virus but we all was excited we took present some of the people got book and lollies and some people got just lolly. When it was time for the cake every one came then we sang the happy birthday song after that we ate our cake later we played outside for a few minute we played shark and the innocent have to run away it was fun I told some of my friend how to play it then we started to play it when we got tired we play hide In seek I hid behind the flower I was founded last we was all bored after that we
just watch YouTube but later it was game time we had to line up and we get a price first we have to dance I got a lolly and that all when it was night some of us ate chips   then all the people went home I said to my mum thank you so much for the birthday cake and also thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.