Tuesday 15 September 2020

New Shoe

Today I got my new shoe for my birthday in this Sunday and I am  very excited to see my new shoe I can only see my new shoe In my birthday my mum is very nice.My  mum is also going to buy me more staff in my birthday my mum like it but she is going to keep it a secret for my birthday this Sunday my mum is going to show  my shoe and I am gonna try it on I can’t wait to see my shoe because my mum told me it was sketcher and I like sketcher I am very happy to see my shoe and it is my shoe size but I don’t know how it looks like but I only know it is red and it is sketcher my mum is very excited to and when she told me when I was going to get a new shoe in my birthday I was shocked and was happy, and when I grow up I am going to buy my mum a new shoe because she is very nice to me that why I am going to buy her a new shoe also I am going to help her to because she help me when I was little and buy me very nice staff. I am turning 8 years old in this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.