Wednesday 9 September 2020

Sunday morning

This Sunday my Mum had a stomach pain I had to look after Her and had to massage her on the tummy she had a stomach pain for three days and have to sleep a lot and drink hot water also had to eat medicine I have to help her every day so she won’t be tired me and my family always help and when it night we massage her so she can  feel nice a few day later my mum felt little bit better so now we massage her with our best massager we like to massage our mum so she can feel better and then she won’t have a bad stomach pain me and my sister have look after my mum lot of time so she won’t have any sickness.Also my mum made mask she made a lot of mask.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, it is awesome to see you sharing on your blog at home. I love the kindness you show in everything you do. It is so important to look after our mums. I love the masks your mum made and am so grateful for the two she made for me.
    Keep up the awesome work.
    Mrs Carruthers

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.