Monday 14 September 2020

Hard work for Mum

Today my mum did lot of hard work she had to make clothes do the dishes and wash the clothes and also had to hang the clothes outside  she was so tired I help her hang the clothes and help her with most of the work she also have  to get her medicine also I have to go check the doctor to because I just had a block nose. Me and my mum was very tired and today my mum got her new shoe it was sketcher and it was white and was a very nice shoe I really like my mum shoe and my mum like it to my mum bought me a shoe to and it was sketcher but I don’t know how it look like yet because it was for my birthday in this Sunday. When me and my mum finish my mum ate her medicine and also me after we ate our medicine we took a rest then my sister came home she had to change and do her homework when my sister got home she clean the house like what my mum did and then it was night, me and my sister went to brush our teeth then read book the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.