Sunday 21 March 2021

Friend

Yesterday Me, my family and most of my friends  went to our other friend's house because the parents were gonna make some yummy sausage to eat. When me and my family went there we all got ready and went there, when we arrived me and my mum went inside the house and my mum went to her friend to help make sausage, while my mum was helping her friend I went to my own friend when  I went to my friend most of them was watching roblox or youtube some was just playing around. When I went to my best friend he was watching something after I said let's go play on the trampoline. When we were playing on the trampoline we saw our aunty dog and we came to play with our aunty dog. The Dog name was FeFe. Fe Fe is a very calm puppy. She does not bite people, but she can sit, sleep and can jump quite high. After playing with FeFe we all went to eat ice cream. My flavors were chocolate and cookies. The ice was so yummy when I was nearly finished I had to go home so I said goodbye to people and went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.