Tuesday 2 March 2021

Yummy Apple

 Today me and my family was little bit bored so me and my sister had a great idea! We both went outside and then find a long stick then we went next to a apple tree then finding some. sweet apple to eat, my sister found a lot! then I asked my sister ''how are you so good at getting apple''! then she reply ''when I was little me and my friend use to always find fruit from tree '' then I said ''that awesome''                                                                                                                                                                                                                 After me and my sister finish getting apple we ate some and save some for our parent, the apple was so delicious and had yummy juice inside it that the apple made me ate two when I gave my mum some loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Your story made me wish to eat an apple. Thank you for sharing, Ponyamon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much im am happy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.