Sunday 14 March 2021

Fun Day

Yesterday was my little cousin's birthday . We celebrated his birthday at my house. There were not many people that came because my little cousin did not invite many people. The first person that came to my house was my little cousin, the birthday boy. He came with his mum and his little sister who is going to be turning two. The birthday boy name was Khontoi. He was so excited to blow his cake. Khontoi is turning 4 so which means he is a kid now a kid. while my cousin was at my home we was just eating chips and watching TV about life after watching I played with my little cousin baby a few second later there was a knock on the front door witch was my little cousin friend that came to the birthday party after 1 hour my friend came when all us was ready we all sang the song to my cousin and then ate the cake it was a chocolate cake with m, and m inside also with yummy candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.