Monday 22 March 2021

Visit

 Yesterday my mum and me and my mum's friends also my little baby cousin also went to see my aunty at the Auckland Hospital. Me and mum, my cousin and aunt  went to visit my aunt because she was pregnant, So we came to check if she was feeling well. While my mum was driving the car I was just playing with my little cousin, she is 1 year old but she is very playful which is good so I do get bored in the car  while me and my little cousin were playing we both made some funny video, after a few minutes   we arrived at our destination which is Auckland  hospital.  I was excited to see the baby so while we was at the bottom waiting for our uncle we just talked we waited for a long time so we had to go to the elevator and went to floor ten, in the elevator was quite scary after a few second we went out the elevator we walked to our uncle our uncle said “to open the call number 2 when they pick up we will have to tell them to open the door after you said that we can open the door” So after our uncle explain we listen and did exactly what our uncle said when we open the door we followed our uncle and went to room 25 our aunty was feeling tired, sleepy and feeling quite good.

We brought some yummy food for our aunty which was rice. The parents were talking about the baby because the baby could not breath so he was not born on the right day. I was feeling sad it was because I didn’t get to see the baby. It was lucky the baby is still alive, so while I was sad my little cousin chilled me up by laughing for no reason which made me also laugh after a few seconds we played hide and seek after playing hide and seek we all went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.