Sunday 6 June 2021

Queen Birthday

Did you know that Tomorrow is the Queen birthday it a very special day. On Queens birthday there would usually be no school and there will be shops making the price go lower  on Monday 7th Of June which means tomorrow. My family is planning to by something on Queens birthday because we wanna have a nice day on the Queen birthday and go shopping to buy food and staff which we need I plan  to buy my mum something on Queen birthday it because my mum feel unwell for 2 week and my mum is too sad! so we wanted to make my mum happier and buy her some clothes pants her favourite food because my mum can’t cook because my mum has a sore hand and she got a burned finger so my dad sometimes cook and I help my dad also my sister. I am feeling happy! On Queen birthday because I can have a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.