Sunday 13 June 2021

Shopping In Otahuhu

Today after my family went to mon school we went to Otahuhu me my mum and my sister went to the dressing shop first just to come and take a look at the design so my mum can make a mixed design with the clothes that my mum is making and she can get more customer. The next shop was the to is the Two dollar shop we went into the shop and boom my mum was shock! I told my mum "Wow this shop is huge!" My mum replied "True this is big" My mum sawed a huge flooring blanket my mum then asked how many money did it cost and the lady replied "it cost 80 dollars" My mum buys the flooring then my mum and my sister finds beautiful nail polish I look at some ball to play with at home when we bought everything we need we bought it and drove to another shop just to buy one thing but nope it wasn't there there was no food at the 2 dollar shop that's why we had to go to another store but when we went there it was closed because the shop would usually close at Sunday so my mum drove home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.