Friday 18 June 2021

Rats&Rabbit

Today on a fresh Thursday my teacher Mr Adina wanted us to play a game for us to write a recount. Mrs Adina picked a game called Radishes and Rasins. Mrs  Adina first told us the rule. We all went to make a line outside, I asked Mrs Adina "Can we make two line tho boy line and the girl line?" Then Mrs Adina replied "Oh yes." Then Mrs Adina told everyone to make two line, After Mrs Adina counted everyone up then Mrs Adina asked the boys to move in the girl side then my friend Jaxon putted his hand up and Mrs Adina picked Jackson to be in the the girl side. Jaxon acted like a girl! Then people started talking, Mrs Adina blow the whistle loud. Mrs Adina was sure angry. She told us "Be quite!" We started walking to court B under Te Kapua It's time to play the game, Mrs Adina told us to split into two groups then Cassues came on time to play the game but Mrs Adina told the rule again so Cassues would know how to play. Then Aliana and Junior came so Mrs Adina had to tell them how to play the game. I was excited! but some people weren't excited! The game was going to start, Mrs Adina then said "Radishes!" I was the Rasins so my team had to tag the Radishies we tagged all the radishies so in the first round the rasins won. The next round some people didn't want to play because some people tagged them hard. On the second round Mrs Adina said "Rasins!" Rasins was my team so we ran to our safety line some of us got tagged but some of us didn't get tagged, I survived which I was happy, Finally on the last round Mrs Adina said "Rasins!" Twice  My team ran and the same I survived but people was unhappy because they havn't survived a round. But some people was happy because they unless survived a round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.