Monday 28 June 2021

SICKNESS

Yesterday I had a headache and I was dizzy  my mum was cooking food and my dad was cleaning the house when I told my Mum that I was dizzy and had a headache my Mum told me to go to sleep she just massage me  a little bit on the back it felt good. I then went to sleep and woke up at 11 o'clock! My Dad went to the Mon Temple to help the people to put the brick down there was crane and people putting brick down. I woke up and then went to brush my teeth then I went down stair and then I ate my breakfast after I ate I went to my mum and told My mum that I felt better I then watched Facebook on live because my Mum showed me that my dad was on live I was happy for my dad to help because my dad will get good luck I wish I can watch my dad in real life but I was little sick but I was not allowed to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.