Friday 1 May 2020

Alarm and Cold Night


Last night the alarm at our house was so noisey we was trying to sleep but we can’t it was so noisey after my dad fixed the alarm still come and then it didn’t stop then it stop after my dad fixed it again then we all get to have a good sleep but I didn’t have great sleep because I was so cold. At three o’clock the alarm came again my sister went to fixed it after it stop we had a good time When my sister got to sleep i was still  awake taking all the blanket because I was cold then I got to sleep it was like are noisey night because the alarm was so noisey and we didn’t get to sleep early so in the morning we was still sleeping but me and my dad was awake . I was so cold it was foggy outside so I just ate my breakfast fast and just play on my computer I was so cold so I just get the blanket and watch YouTube on my computer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon, This is really great writing! Well done for writing a story that creates such a clear picture in my head!
    Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
    From Mrs Wilson

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.