Sunday 17 May 2020

Going To The Park.

Today me  my sister and my went to a park it was kind of far but it was very fun there was a flying fork that people can sit and it goes very fast there was also a park me and my sister played on the tree after we played at the flying fork we went so fast that I did not go that long when it was my sister turn she went fast then she almost because when it goes at the end it go so hard  and after it was the little girls turn we only ride 10 time and then we went next to the tree  but we went down me and my sister was playing with the leaf then my mum call us to take a picture when we finished taking a photo we went home me and my sister was tired when we went back we put hand sanitise then we shower after we wash our hand then we just watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.