Tuesday 5 May 2020

funny day.

Today is my favorite day because it sunny and warm and i can play outside what my dad made for me it like a volley ball. i have been playing and it is very fun because it easy for me, because my mum don't know how to play that much that it easy but it kind of hard because we have to fix it because the rain slide it down from yesterday and it keep falling that why we cant play it a problem .my mum and my sister say it going to rain but  i say it not then it start raining and then my sister was laughing at  me because it did rain but then it became sunny again then i laughed at my sister and my sister got angry because she got it wrong and then i say it going to be sunny all day but my sister said it going to rain but then it did  not rain so i laugh because she though is was gonna rain. after that me and my sister   play volleyball outside then we when inside again because it started to rain and me and my sister was so bored inside because we had nothing to do we finished what we have to do and then  we was playing with the toy but it was kind of boring then we did exerciser   then we play on the computer but it was still boring so we just look at the rain and the i was so happy because it was sunny again then me and my sister went outside and play again.
                         

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ponyamon,
    You have been working really hard at your online learning. Well Done You.
    I love that you have a new computer to work and play on and you have been learining new skills like Volley Ball. Yes the rain is making it hard to play outside. I`m really happy it hasn`t been raining ALL the time we have been at home as I have been doing some painting at my house. You were good at netball so I think you will be good at Volley Ball too. I wonder if we will be able to play Volley Ball when we get back to school?
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.